there was a cupcakes promotion for $2.50++ each, and we ordered flavours that we liked.

guess which category we belonged to...

and here are the cupcakes we ordered! 3 chocolate cupcakes, 1 lemon cupcake, 1 pistachio cupcake..
then, we proceeded to our 2nd activity for the night, that was planned since probably 4-5 months ago since we had to grab the tix early.
meow meow..
it's time for Cats!
i guess it turned out to be a pretty monotonous musical, esp Act I, where they just introduced the different kind of cats. even the short rendition of Memory didn't really liven up Act I. there wasn't much plot nor much change in the background as compared to Phantom the other time.
thankfully Act 2 was much better, and i loved the song Memory.

guess which category we belonged to...

and here are the cupcakes we ordered! 3 chocolate cupcakes, 1 lemon cupcake, 1 pistachio cupcake..
then, we proceeded to our 2nd activity for the night, that was planned since probably 4-5 months ago since we had to grab the tix early.
meow meow..
it's time for Cats!
i guess it turned out to be a pretty monotonous musical, esp Act I, where they just introduced the different kind of cats. even the short rendition of Memory didn't really liven up Act I. there wasn't much plot nor much change in the background as compared to Phantom the other time.
thankfully Act 2 was much better, and i loved the song Memory.
Memory, all alone in the moonlight.
I can dream of the old days, life was beautiful then.
I remember, the time I knew what happiness was.
Let the memory live again.
the pretty pretty backdrop of the musical.. many many people were taking photos during the interval when the different actors of the musical came to have audience contact.. so had the chance to take a shot.
there was a display of different lamp shades in the Esplanade, and they were really exquisite and pretty.
Labels: jiemeis


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home