Cheryl
7th October
Libra
Pharmacist =)

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

Cheryl - Dolphin Lover

Sunday, September 28, 2008

last week at Outpatient Pharmacy (SOC).

transit-ing to the life in Inpatient. I guess it will be a big jump.

have been doing project till late the past few days, and on my way home, I suddenly realise there's no point grumbling about late working hours. instead, appreciate what I have around me. and just nice, I saw this on my way out.

so if I work late, I can get to see the beautiful night skyline of Singapore! though its not as nice as a view from a vantage point, but its better than nothing!

had dinner with my parents on one of the nights that I worked late, since they came to SGH to visit someone. I guess its depressing enough to work in a hospital, moreover visit a relative/friend.

had dinner at Chinatown and finally tried the famous frog porridge that Shan recommended. Think it was relatively okay, and there are much better ones outside.

the yummy spread of food we had! though a bit too much to eat at 9 plus pm.

then finally last day at SOC!

our last day at SOC, Sarah and I gotta take some photos right. haha. since I had a camera with me because I was going out that Saturday.

and basement 1 pharmacy was our scene of action! haha. no choice, since it was the pharmacy open on Saturday.

one of the photos that we took, with the current SGH Pre-Reg at SOC! 3 upstairs, 2 downstairs. 2 levels of Outpatient Pharmacy, which is a lot as compared to other hospitals, I realised. Fun times over.

then finally had a clique outing after like so long. kinda to celebrate Hui Shan's and Hua's belated bdae. went to Thai Express at City hall before going to Gloria Jeans for my $3 coffee again. haha. kinda made us miss the times in Melbourne's Gloria Jeans. Sigh.

the spread of food we had. salty egg fried rice (for the novelties!), tom yum seafood noodles, pad thai talay, and prawn wrap! the soup was not bad that day, and everyone chipped in to finish up the whole bowl of tom yum soup. haha

Lee Cheng with her cup of Original Iced Chocolate! she looks really happy. =)

only photo with 4 of us in. odd angle. but happy that everyone is in e photo.

there was a mini F1 exhibition at Raffles City, so all of us grabbed the chance to take a photo with the real F1 car! vrooms!

i guess time is subjective. it can pass by very fast, and yet it can pass by very slowly.

2 plus more months to go..

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home