Hui Ching's Bdae on 20th September 2008
oki. another successful PRU outing organised by Siyong this time round. now to think about it, I dont think I ever organised any before. oops. haha. but then again, there will be plenty of chances for me to do so.
so as the heading suggests, the outing was to celebrate HC's bdae and to meet up for drinks at Wala to listen to UnXpected. but because we had such a big group of people, unadvisable to go up. so just sit downstairs and drink and talk =)
oki. another successful PRU outing organised by Siyong this time round. now to think about it, I dont think I ever organised any before. oops. haha. but then again, there will be plenty of chances for me to do so.
so as the heading suggests, the outing was to celebrate HC's bdae and to meet up for drinks at Wala to listen to UnXpected. but because we had such a big group of people, unadvisable to go up. so just sit downstairs and drink and talk =)
went to Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao for dinner! with the yummy xiao long bao and hong you chao shou and la mian. then celebrated birthday for HC. forever 21.=P
tried out my cam's multiple shots again. this time with the guys around. and since we had an even number, we decided to take san lian pai in pairs. haha. quite fun.think this blog entry is really colourful. haha
Labels: PRU

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home