i feel SO frustrated now.
just damn lost for words, or whatever feelings I was having were juz engulfing me.
didn't know how to put it in words, didn't know how to explain that I did not do it purposely, didn't know how to explain my feelings. felt that lack of understanding at that point of time.
it feels so damn sucky.
and Sunday's coming. urgh.
feel like juz speeding away to nowhere now.
just damn lost for words, or whatever feelings I was having were juz engulfing me.
didn't know how to put it in words, didn't know how to explain that I did not do it purposely, didn't know how to explain my feelings. felt that lack of understanding at that point of time.
it feels so damn sucky.
and Sunday's coming. urgh.
feel like juz speeding away to nowhere now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home