was supposed to meet in the city and walk over and see the views at the same time, but coz I was too tired after the whole day, I asked her if she could give me a ride. and so, missed the views. so decided to walk outside Crown along the river side to look at the place from the exterior. its a nicer version of Clarke Quay. bleah.
the exterior of Crown Casino. apparently its shaped in the form of a lighter, and has the hourly fire shows due to some superstition that its lucky to burn fire every night to get in more money. some Chinese belief. even Westerners believe in this.

the view of the city skyline. i love the reflections on the river.Edwina and me along the pavement, with the lighted trees. reminds me of Christmas.
managed to catch the fire show 3 times that night. it actually consists of a few beacons along the river side, and there are fire spurts out of these beacons in a pattern.

the interior of Crown Entertainment Complex. the lights and ceiling deco were really blink blink.
had a good time catching up with Edwina, and we were supposed to go have gelato on Lygon, but it was kinda late, and I had to go pack my bag for Sydney and so, no choice.
called a cab the next day and bidded farewell to Jielin. boo.
called a cab the next day and bidded farewell to Jielin. boo.
a group pic before 4 of us left for Sydney. Yimin stayed a few more days in Melbourne.
Melbourne was a really nice place to be in, though the weather was kinda sucky at times. hopefully can go back there when I have the chance, to explore other parts of Melbourne that I havent been to, like Mornington Peninsuala, Geelong, Grampians and Warnambool!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home