Cheryl
7th October
Libra
Pharmacist =)

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

Cheryl - Dolphin Lover

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Last Day of Final NUS Exams on 7 May 2008

realised I havent blogged my after exam activities, since I was rushing to go out and pack my bag for Aussie. =)

my pharm clique: Hui Shan, Hua Zhen, Lee Cheng and me. thanks for all the company, and for helping me to collect notes when I am not around, or lend me notes to copy when I doze off, or helping me to buy tea. will remember the times we sit at the canteen for meals or the times we sat at S4 benches studying or slacking together.

a group photo of pharmacy class 2008 at MPSH.

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home