back in Singapore
i am back home!
feels good to be home, in the cool humid weather, where i can go about freely without wearing a jacket. hehe. seems that its welcoming me back. haha.
it has been a cool 7 weeks in the US, travelling around for 3 weeks and having attachment for 1 month. my 1st time spending such a long time overseas, and without my parents as well. learnt how to be more independent in terms of doing our own laundry and preparing my own meals; not forgetting learning how to travel around by myself during the time I was in San Francisco.
too bad it was ruined partly by the loss of my luggage. yup. i nv ever found my luggage back, so I lost practically everything I brought over to the US from Singapore, and came back with all totally new stuff. hope my insurance can cover part of my loss. *crosses fingers*
something good came out of this though. after flying around so often, think I took about 9 planes in total, more than I ever took in my whole lifetime I think, I realised I have grown out of my motion sickness in air. cool. actually I might have grown out of it earlier, but never realised coz I always took my motion sickness pills. but coz I lost my luggage, I lost my pills and never took it for all the flights, and I was okay! sweet.
thank you Junhao, Xinyan, Stephanie and Daniel for picking me up at the airport that day, even though it was really late at like 1am. and thanks for going for supper @ Newton with me. hope you guys enjoyed the supper too, even though you guys had a feast before that. hehe. I think I enjoyed the most though. haha after not having spicy Singapore food for 7 weeks. yoohoo.
time to settle down and get back to reality. plenty of things on hand =)
feels good to be home, in the cool humid weather, where i can go about freely without wearing a jacket. hehe. seems that its welcoming me back. haha.
it has been a cool 7 weeks in the US, travelling around for 3 weeks and having attachment for 1 month. my 1st time spending such a long time overseas, and without my parents as well. learnt how to be more independent in terms of doing our own laundry and preparing my own meals; not forgetting learning how to travel around by myself during the time I was in San Francisco.
too bad it was ruined partly by the loss of my luggage. yup. i nv ever found my luggage back, so I lost practically everything I brought over to the US from Singapore, and came back with all totally new stuff. hope my insurance can cover part of my loss. *crosses fingers*
something good came out of this though. after flying around so often, think I took about 9 planes in total, more than I ever took in my whole lifetime I think, I realised I have grown out of my motion sickness in air. cool. actually I might have grown out of it earlier, but never realised coz I always took my motion sickness pills. but coz I lost my luggage, I lost my pills and never took it for all the flights, and I was okay! sweet.
thank you Junhao, Xinyan, Stephanie and Daniel for picking me up at the airport that day, even though it was really late at like 1am. and thanks for going for supper @ Newton with me. hope you guys enjoyed the supper too, even though you guys had a feast before that. hehe. I think I enjoyed the most though. haha after not having spicy Singapore food for 7 weeks. yoohoo.
time to settle down and get back to reality. plenty of things on hand =)
Labels: US

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home