HELP
HELP!
seriously feeling stressed up recently.. i havent had this feeling over cca for ages.. not since sec 4..when i took my President Guide Award.. the last time i had this feeling is over work..
somehow or other.. i turn out doing things beyond my job scope nowadays..turn out gettin blur over things I am supposed to do.. turn out not paying attention to people around me.. my whole life's just about PRU nowadays.. its lucky i dun have pharm soc stuff to take care of recently..
i m sorry to anyone whom I have flared up at.. lost temper at.. get pissed off at.. etc..things will change soon...after this project finishes so that i only need to concentrate on 1 project..
seriously feeling stressed up recently.. i havent had this feeling over cca for ages.. not since sec 4..when i took my President Guide Award.. the last time i had this feeling is over work..
somehow or other.. i turn out doing things beyond my job scope nowadays..turn out gettin blur over things I am supposed to do.. turn out not paying attention to people around me.. my whole life's just about PRU nowadays.. its lucky i dun have pharm soc stuff to take care of recently..
i m sorry to anyone whom I have flared up at.. lost temper at.. get pissed off at.. etc..things will change soon...after this project finishes so that i only need to concentrate on 1 project..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home