Driving Alone!
Omg..I am so super happy! Drove alone for the first time in my life.. without a instructor or tester..without my uncle or dad nagging at me..only my bag at the seat beside me..so super shiok can..put out my p plate though not required liao coz i first time drive alone..so juz in case la ya.. drive on normal roads and expressways to clarke quay..den sort of made one big round to clarke quay mrt to meet Junhao..coz he was there with his friends...den coz he was having buffet den had to wait for him..had to go park car.. din noe so ex.. den coz i can't drink and he doesn't like to drink right...we din really spend alot of time there..wasted parking fee..$2.50 per entry when i only stayed there for like 1 hr..so since we din drink..how did we waste our time? went liang court..quite cool..there was a japanese supermarket called Meiji-sth...den got alot of japanese goods.. so if some boycotting of jap food occurs..you all know which place would go bankrupt first..ahaha
Den drove to orchard cineleisure to catch Madagascar..den sort of circled around orchard a little coz all e roads were one way den quite hard to go into e carpark.. Madagascar was funny and quite nice to watch..I love the theme song! Sounds like bollywood song..but nicer than that..and e penguins and the dunno what squirrel-lookalike thing was so CUTE!! if can go watch, go watch la..though kinda xin tong..so expensive..den tried to fetch him home.. hell..i took soo long to map out the route to send him home..and guess what? I missed the turn to stevens road and went all e way to newton circus..den u-turn back to try to catch e road and ended up at CTE...haiz.. (for those who know the roads..you shld noe how super far i went man)..so in e end wasted alot of petrol man...haiz..den drove back home after tt..sounds quite pathetic orh..but nvm..so happy I can drive and oso drive him around..haha..first time he sat in my car..think he kinda excited and SCARED.. den tink i kinda disappointed him by getting lost on e roads...haiz..
I need to know the roads man....
Den drove to orchard cineleisure to catch Madagascar..den sort of circled around orchard a little coz all e roads were one way den quite hard to go into e carpark.. Madagascar was funny and quite nice to watch..I love the theme song! Sounds like bollywood song..but nicer than that..and e penguins and the dunno what squirrel-lookalike thing was so CUTE!! if can go watch, go watch la..though kinda xin tong..so expensive..den tried to fetch him home.. hell..i took soo long to map out the route to send him home..and guess what? I missed the turn to stevens road and went all e way to newton circus..den u-turn back to try to catch e road and ended up at CTE...haiz.. (for those who know the roads..you shld noe how super far i went man)..so in e end wasted alot of petrol man...haiz..den drove back home after tt..sounds quite pathetic orh..but nvm..so happy I can drive and oso drive him around..haha..first time he sat in my car..think he kinda excited and SCARED.. den tink i kinda disappointed him by getting lost on e roads...haiz..
I need to know the roads man....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home